Unlike other enclosures, both the enclosure body and door are both constructed from 14 gauge type 304 or 316 stainless steel. The enclosure door and enclosure
body have formed flanges which provide strength and are necessary to provide a watertight seal. The enclosure's door has an oil resistant type gasket
that is compressed by screw down clamps on three sides of the door for a watertight seal. A stainless steel continuous hinge with a removable pin,
joins the enclosure door to the enclosure body. All hardware used in the interior and exterior is also
stainless steel. A hasp and staple are installed to provide provision for padlocking for security and safety. External mounting tabs are constructed
from 10 gauge stainless steel to facilitate wall or rack mounting. Standard plastic self-adhesive print pocket is provided for storage of schematics
and other important documents. Welded 3/8" stainless steel collar studs are installed as per specifications for mounting optional back panel.
- 14 gauge type 304 or 316 stainless steel enclosure bodies and doors.
- Formed flanges on three sides of door
- 1/4" x 1" - Oil resistant gasket
- Stainless steel continuous hinge with a removable pin
- Stainless steel screw down clamp assembly
- Hasp and staple for padlocking
- 1/8" thick stainless steel mounting tabs
- Plastic self-adhesive print pocket
- Grounding studs on door and body
- #3 stainless brushed exterior finish
- Exterior seams are continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Pre-punched holes per customer specifications
- Welded stainless steel couplings in various sizes
- Installation of additional sub plates
- Custom mounting configuration
- Aluminum sub panel
- Stainless steel sub panel